XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer Review


Da Vinci 3d Printer

XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer Review by Verified Purchaser
Got mine yesterday from Amazon... So far pretty happy with it. Easy to setup was printing a sample in 20 minutes. It's a little slower than a Makerbot which I have owned but for $500 it cannot be beat. Make sure when loading your cartridge to hold down on it so it's seated tightly before putting the hold down clip back in I didn't it was telling me no cartridge was loaded holding it down tightly and putting the clip back in fixed the issue.
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer


A few days on it now still working like a champ. Loading new cartridges can be tricky had it tell me cartridge not load a few times I just make sure I pull the cartridge tight to the front of the unit on my machine before putting the cartridge clip back in works every time. I also found that I need to put the glue stick material down where the print head places the first string of the plastic to the right when flushing the tip for printing if I did not do that it would sometimes come loose and stick to the head and muck up the print job. Otherwise it just works...

3rd update still plugging away this is a great printer runs flawlessly ran a 6 hour build the other day a skull off of thingaverse printed it great. The only quirk is it does not seem to want to lay down the initial prime of plastic so it sticks otherwise prints very well. I have used white, green, blue and black plastic without issue. $500 well spent I had been looking at getting a Makerbot Mini but as usual Makerbot is quick to promise very slow on delivery... So this fit the bill for me...

4th update now have 110 hours on it no problems it just works.... It's still easily worth the $500 it cost I would buy it again...

5th update still no issues I have never had to recalibrate it is still running with what it came with as far as calibration goes from the factory.... Rock solid performer it just works!
11 Comments 151 of 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment