Jet - HIPS Filament 1kg (=2.2 lbs) on Spool for 3D Printer Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Ultimaker, Up!, etc. - USA (1.75mm, White) description
ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PLA (polylactic acid) and HIPS (high impact polystyrene) filaments are the most commonly used printing supplies for 3D Printers (e.g., RepRap, MakeBot, MakerGear, UP!, etc.). Filaments made by JET are serving the global market of 3D printing. If you have a 3D printer, remember JET filament. By searching "jet filament" on Google, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, or Amazon.co.uk, you can find the quality products by JET. Currently eligible for free shipping in USA, Canada, 26 European countries, China, and many more.
JET Filament is a R&D brand by America Instrument. JET standards for Just Excellent Technology. Our mission is to research and develop the state-of-the-art materials and devices for universal 3D printing. Our goal is to build the largest network of 3D supplies for the increasing need of global 3D community. It is our strong belief that 3D printing is opening a brand new world for industry and personal life as well. We, standing in the endless frontier of evolving technology, are committed to leading the efforts of innovation and providing the end users the vast variety of quality products with tier one services.
Read some reviews for Jet - HIPS Filament 1kg (=2.2 lbs) on Spool for 3D Printer Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Ultimaker, Up!, etc. - USA (1.75mm, White) -
Jet - HIPS Filament 1kg (=2.2 lbs) on Spool for 3D Printer Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Ultimaker, Up!, etc. - USA (1.75mm, White) Features
- High impact polystyrene (HIPS) is a versatile, economical and impact-resistant plastic material that is easy to thermoform and fabricate
- HIPS is soluble in Limonene. Can be printed standalone, or as support for ABS. Easy to separate from ABS
- Vidid colors and many color options: natural, white, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, orange, gray, brown, clear, etc.
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant. JET filament, top brand and top quality. Satisfaction guaranteed
- Extrusion temperature: 175 - 200C (PLA filament), 210C -250C (ABS filament), 210-230C (HIPS Filament)
- High precision: +/- 0.07mm. Roundness +/-0.03mm. The filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering
- Compatible with most 3D Printers such as RepRap, Makertbot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc.
Jet - HIPS Filament 1kg (=2.2 lbs) on Spool for 3D Printer Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Ultimaker, Up!, etc. - USA (1.75mm, White) Best Price
3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush - Future Factories and How to Capitalize on Distributed Manufacturing Info plus Discount
Fabricated: The New World of 3D Printing Info plus Discount
5 ID Cards Security Hologram Overlay Stickers with Micro Secure Technology SHID-09 "Secure-Secure" Review with Discounted Pricing
Mbot Cube 3d Printer Preview and Discount
RapMan Single Head 3D Printer with TurboCAD Deluxe 19 Review and Discount
Other Recommended Sites:
Vera Bradley Grand Traveler in Doodle Daisy Preview with Discount
Black & Decker 71-91291 129-Piece Complete Home Essentials Kit Review and Best Price
World Radio TV Handbook 2013: The Directory of Global Broadcasting Review with Best Price